PSYCHOTHERAPY & COUNSELLING
- Therapy with individuals: abusers, adolescents, adults, alcoholics, bullies, caregivers, cheaters, geriatric clients, LGBTI, losers, loners, liars, parents, sexual offenders, students, survivors, widows, victims.
- Couples therapy & marital counselling dealing with: couples in trouble, contemplating divorce, divorce counselling, healthier relationships, improving communication, premarital counselling.
- Family therapy
- Group therapy and facilitation
DIAGNOSTIC CLARIFICATION & INTERVENTION FOR:
ADHD (ADD) / Anxiety / Autism & Asperger’s / Bipolar disorder / Cognitive disorders / Depression / Eating disorders / Personality disorders / Post-traumatic stress disorder / Schizophrenia & Psychosis / Substance abuse
Abandonment & neglect / Adjustment problems / Aggression & anger management / Anxiety & panic attacks / Attachment related problems / Co-dependency / Complex PTSD / Destructive behavioural patterns / Dissociation / Emotional & physical intimacy / Existential despair & hopelessness / Feelings of disconnection / Identity / Low self-esteem & self-worth / Matters related to death & dying / Over-sensitivity / Perfectionism / Personal development & growth / Purpose & meaning / Self-harm / Sexual abuse & long-term effects of sexual trauma / Somatic complaints (irritable bowel syndrome, headaches, stress-related symptoms) / Trauma / Unresolved painful experiences
• Psychological & psychiatric evaluations
• Brief cognitive screening
Individual and group interventions immediately after a crisis situation. This involves follow-up and referral at appropriate times.